• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

Also, I have Bangle the peppy tiger and intend to get rid of her, so if anyone is interested...

Currently looking for Muffy. I really need an Uchi and she seems so cute. PM me if you would be willing to part with her. :)

Mint's moved out of my town recently, so I'm now looking for Astrid as a replacement snooty! Any help would be much appreciated!

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

Also, I have Bangle the peppy tiger and intend to get rid of her, so if anyone is interested...

When will she be in boxes? I NEED HER. (Haven't got much money though. About 20000-25000 Bells.)

Hey, does anybody happen to have Drago? I just started a new town and I don't have any bells yet. If you're willing to give me Drago for free that would be great. But I'll try and round up some bells for him. (just need to get access to the island first.)

LF: Walker, Mac, and Lolly
I can pay in-game bells
Right now im selling/trading over Lionel, Mathilda, Simon and Victoria (she's moving out on May 26th)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back