• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for: Keaton, Kyle, Julian, Ankha and Pietro. Lurking for some of them on other threads. >w< I'll Edit if I get one or more of them.

Looking for Cole, Teddy, Rod, Gayle, Soleil, Freckles, and Mira. I have Robin, Charlise, Antonio, Tex, and Apollo that i am trying to move out that will be free to adopt when they ping to leave. Let me know if you are letting go of any of the villagers i want or want any of the villagers that i will be letting go of

LF: Lolly
I can pay in-game bells and I'm also willing to trade(check signature)

Looking for Lily and Skye, can offer Marina, Merengue, or Diana in return or IGB. Please PM me!

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

Still searching for

- Filbert
- Hamlet
- Pekoe

Can offer a little bit of TBT or IGB.

I've also got Rosie & Hazel in my town, who's interested in them, can add me as friends here on TBT so that I can pm you when they want to move out, I don't reserve or TT though.

LF: Benji, walker, Cole
I can pay in-game bells and I'm also willing to trade(check signature)

If anyone is looking for Vesta, she's in boxes in my main town! Let me know if you want her! She's free to a good home!

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Maple, Flurry, Diana, and Merengue. I don't have too much to trade besides Deli and Rudy.

Currently searching for Erik

Also have Rocco in boxes if anyone is looking for him. His house should be 100% original or at least 90%. I believe his phrase is still the same but his shirt has changed (tragically).

I'm looking for Bones if anyone has him! He's one of my dreamies. One o' those nostalgia characters from Wild World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back