• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

still desperately looking for Annalise.
Once I have her, I can redevelop my town, and put my PWPs back, rather than use them to block off spaces.

El desperado for Francine or Maple, but mostly Francine. I can offer a decent amount of IGB for either. Also, I have two spaces in my town at this moment, so I could potentially buy both. Thanks!

Mint's moved out of my town recently, so I'm now looking for Astrid as a replacement snooty! Any help would be much appreciated!

Just bumping from yesterday... I should add that I'll gladly pay bells, whether it be in game or tbt! Thanks in advance!

Searching for:

-Filbert
-Hamlet
-Pekoe

can pay in IGB or a bit TBT.

Updating my LF list! Goldie & Bones are the two I'm looking for! I'd be willing to trade Merry.

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

Not entirely sure if this qualifies for this thread, but I haven't exactly found another place to ask, so here goes:

I need someone to hold a villager of mine. It's someone I want to move from one town to another. Preferable, you should be someone who understands the basic rules of time-travel, to make sure you don't accidentally void them. If you have experience with time-travelling through stuff like cycling, that's even better. Please PM me. As a reward, I can offer in-game bells and tbt bells, or other villagers, like Apollo or Tia.

Hello hello!
I have a younger sister that's looking for some villagers. If anyone has any frogs, please let me know and I will gladly pay for some for you!

I've also got an older sister that's hoping to get some more pigs in her village. So if you're getting rid of some those too, please let me know and I'll be willing to buy them from you! :)

Meanwhile, for myself, I am looking for any and all bunnies that I can put in my village. So far I have Coco, Tiffany, Francine, Chrissy, and Snake. If you're getting rid of any of the other bunnies, please let me know and I will be more than happy to settle on a price with you!

Still looking for Francine! I can say how much I love her in two languages! Willing to pay 5 Million IGB for her and bestow upon you Jacobs Ladders and uncommon roses! PM me with your offers. ^^

Looking for Gladys--originality not at all important to me.

She's my last dream villager, and I have space for her!

Please help. I'll pay more than you would normally get for her, but please let me know what you want.
I can also offer an original Curlos, Kody, Lobo, Olivia, Shari, Willow, Winnie or Flora--the last of which might be missing 1 furn item, I'm not sure (or ... a very UNoriginal Fauna). Each of them comes with a pic. Or a bunch of hybrids.

Or some combination of these options.

FOUND HER!

Last edited:
Ok ok new and final list (i think), I'm looking for Bones, Goldie, Ken, Genji and Flora!!

I've got several to offer (Sister gave me her town and she's got a few high-in-demand villagers). I've got Bruce, Lolly, Drago, Merry and Julian to offer. Getting Bones is my top priority!!

PM me if you have anyone I'm looking for, maybe we can work something out. I'm keen on giving Julian to whomever has Bones, as he's most 'popular' and Bones is the one I'm looking for the most. Or if the person who has Bones wants someone else, that's chill too.

LF: Benji, walker, Cole
I can pay in-game bells and I'm also willing to trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back