• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

(I'm full right now, so I can't take anyone!)

Looking for any of my dream villagers:
Carmen
Fuschia
Olivia
Wolfgang
Chief
Beau
Rudy

Names in bold are the dreamies I absoloutely must have and am willing to pay high prices for. I'll consider any deal you make. I'm looking for mainly TBT offers, but I also have IGB and some other things I'm willing to trade.
PM me if you're willing to exchange!

Last edited:
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

Looking for Bertha or Skye. Can offer igb, items/gardening, any villager in my Excavata Cycling thread, or some art like in my sig./avatar
Still looking for Bertha or Skye, and now also looking for Hopper

X5risdm.png

Looking for a 100% original Marshal for a friend.

Will happily pay in BTB.
After payment cleared, my friend will adopt from your town.

If interested in this trade, please send me a PM? Thank you! C:​

Looking for Merengue! I don't have room right now so please don't offer if you need me to pick her up right now ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back