• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Beau! I have a few popular villagers I can trade, PM me!

Last edited:
Looking for Drago, Juilan, or Erik! I have bells, sets, and some villagers that I could trade! PM if interested. <3 c:

I'm looking for Lily the normal frog! I'm willing to offer around 1-3 million bells, but I can go higher if you want. I'm also offering a full 7-11 set. She's my last dreamie, please PM me if you have her ;v;

I an looking for Chrissy the peppy rabbit! PM me when willing to sell! :3

Still searching for Phoebe (dreamie proof is in signature) willing to pay in: hybrids, bells (500k - 1.5mil) Stinky/Katt/Sterling and perfect fruits ( oranges, peaches, cherries and apples) PLEASE pm me if you have her and are willing to work with me in this Phoebe related situation!!! Thank you in advance (she is the last one I need and will stay in a forever home AND will be treated well just in case your wondering) =)

Looking for: Moe!

I can offer: Bells, Perfect Apples or Jacobs Ladders

Thank you! <3

Looking for Dreamies in my sig :)

I can offer Bells if you want.100k at most because I don't have the millions of Bells all you have :p

LF> Bob, Beau and Blanche! Also wanting to buy some blue and purple roses. Need purple the most! C:
Can offer: Anyone with a green leaf in sig, art and bells!

Last edited:
im looking for: Paula, Lolly, Penelope, Alice, Freya, Julian, Marshal, Genji, Beau, Hopper

Hello. I am desperately looking for Marshal ;w;
I can offer lots of unorderable sets. Please help me get this ultimate dreamie of mine ;; <3

Hey everybody! I have a few dream villagers I would like to have and a few current villagers I am willing to trade. However, I'm not really sure about how this is working. Can you just get a villager to move without the villager saying that s/he is about to move?

Anyways, these are the villagers I am willing to give away: Hippeux (smug, hippo, male), Kitt (normal, kangaroo, female) and Maelle (snooty, duck, female).

These are my dream villagers:
Anabel
Beau
Biskit
Cranston
Dizzy
Henry
Kody
Maple
Melba
Peanut
Peewee
Pekoe
Sally
Whitney
Yuka

I only want to trade or sell one of my current villagers, I don't want to buy one of my dream characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back