• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Gayle for a friend! I currently have space, and I can offer bells, hybrids, and a few sets, if you want.
(Pls be nice with me, I'm new to the forum > w< btw what exactly is TBT? ; w; )

Last edited:
I'm looking for Gayle for a friend! I currently have space, and I can offer bells, hybrids, and a few sets, if you want.
(Pls be nice with me, I'm new to the forum > w< btw what exactly is TBT? ; w;)

If you look under your name there is something that says bells, that is your tbt.

If anyone could help me find a Gayle, I'd really appreciate it. Already had two bad experiences in the past few days trying to get ahold of her :/

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

Looking for Marshal (and others from my signature). I can offer tbt or trade over one of my villagers.

Still looking for GRUFF and GOOSE! I'll need to make a space, but just throwing it out there.

Have: IGB, TBT, and other villagers to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back