• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

Looking for Poppy, Lolly, Fauna, Marshal, Chrissy, Cookie, and Julian! Please send me a message to discuss price.

Last edited:
MUFFY IS MOVING OUT VERY SOON PLEASE PM ME OR VM ME IF U ARE INTERESTED
150 TBT

LF: MARINA AND PEACHES

150 TBT

Looking for Teddy, Cole, and Freckles, have Apollo and Charlise who will be free to adopt when they ping to move

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

Here is a list of villagers i want in my new Purple Town YAY Puck,bob,Peanut,Static,Phil,Becky, and Gigi Plz msg me if u have any of these awesome purple animals YAY

Looking for Boone! If anybody has this funky monkey, I will pay bells or TBT
Please PM :3

Last edited:
I am searching for the adorable little uchi cub, Tammy. <3 Please, PM me if you have her for adoption!

Looking for the following villagers for my new town ^-^

Paula
Lobo
Bangle
Lionel
Winnie
Willow
Daisy
Flurry
Beau

I am able to pay ONLY with IGB right now. But I am willing to pay ANY amount for them as long as it's within reason.

Last edited:
150 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back