• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

X5risdm.png

Looking for a 100% original Marshal for a friend.

Will happily pay in BTB.
After payment cleared, my friend will adopt from your town.

If interested in this trade, please send me a PM? Thank you! C:

EDIT: My friend has found their Marshal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*throws confettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

Last edited:
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

SHEEP PLOX

LOOKING FOR:​

ALL THE SHEEP!!!

All sheep must be in MINT condition!!!

If you are interested, I will pay in bells for ANY sheep. PM me if you have one.​

POST WILL BE EDITED IF I HAVE GAINED A SHEEP! :D

Edit No.1: I have gained the sheep named Wendy!

Last edited:
Offering The Bell Tree Bells for Bianca, Rosco, Chester or Canberra. PM if intrested :D

Last edited:
Looking for Teddy, Jacques, Erik, Lyman, Jeremiah, or Static.
Also I have Olivia moving, if anyone wants her vm/pm me.

Looking for Pekoe and Alice, please pm me! I can pay c:

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

Phoebe is in boxes! If anyone wants her, they can have her for free. Bonus points if you have Clay or Static for trade.

Looking for an original Lolly, please PM me if you've got her to discuss price!

I have two villagers that MUST GO!!! They are Bianca and Chevre! Grab them while you still can!!

By the way, they are in original condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back