• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for: maple, zucker, marina, marshal, fauna, felicity, and merengue
message me if you have any of them! i can offer almost anything c:

p.s gruff is moving out, message me if you want him. he is free!

Looking for Del the cranky alligator! Please message me if you have him in boxes!

Looking for Cherry the uchi dog <3 <3 she is my number one dreamie. I can pay bells, hybrids, TBT bells, or perhaps things from your wishlist as i have quite a few sets. please let me know if you have her or what you want!

-QUICK REPOST-
Jeremiah for Drake(most wanted) or any of the dreamies listed in my sig. besides Mitzi, Fushia and Zell. PM if intrested.

Looking for Julian and Miranda!
Can offer IGB, hybrids, possibly your wish list items, etc.

Looking for camofrog octavion zucker Marshall cube iggly puddles jeremiah wart Jr drift broccolo Francine freckles Knox fushia bluebear clay bubbles winnie message me if u have any of them I have one space open in my town plz it would mean lots message me if u have one

- - - Post Merge - - -

And tangy

Looking for Elise, Wendy, Poppy, Papi, and Harry. Offering many IGB and/or TBT, just name your price, thanks :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back