• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Colton, Ed, and Julian!
Check my signature to see what villagers I can trade!
I can offer items, I just have to check to see if I have what you want
I don't have much, but I can also offer any fruits and pink and red carnations
Thank you so much!

I'm looking to trade Rosie for Rosie. I didn't want her to move but she's now in boxes because I was careless and did not talk to any of my villagers when TTing. Is there anyone that'd be willing to trade their Rosie for mine? She'll be leaving tomorrow. I'm willing to add all of my TBT to this and can also give you IGB, hybrids.

I'm looking to trade Rosie for Rosie. I didn't want her to move but she's now in boxes because I was careless and did not talk to any of my villagers when TTing. Is there anyone that'd be willing to trade their Rosie for mine? She'll be leaving tomorrow. I'm willing to add all of my TBT to this and can also give you IGB, hybrids.

You won't be able to get another Rosie to move into your town until you cycle (move in/out) 16 villagers, unfortunately.

Looking for tarou or other wolves other then skye and wolfgang. I'll pay up to 300 tbt each depending on what tier they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if you have any pm as i wont be checking this thread.

I'm looking for Ava the normal free range chicken.I'm also interested in these assorted hippos:Rocco,Biff and possibly Bubbles but Ava is the priority.Thanks.

Edit:I've acquired Rocco and still looking for Ava but will have to wait until someone else moves.

Got the chicken!

Last edited:
Buying wolves for my town. I have wolfgang and skye. If you have any wolves i can buy message me since i wont be checking this thread. Name your price and i'll pay it wether it be IGB or TBT

Looking for Static, Whitney, Sally, and Bill

I'll pay in tbt, or igb, or trade one of the villagers I mentioned in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back