• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Ed and Fang. Willing to pay tbt and igb for both . They are my dreamies so if you are selling/auctioning/giving away one of them pm me, as i wont be checking this thread

I am looking for any of the following villagers for a new town. They are in alphabetical order ... not in order of preference.

Buck
Elmer
Hazel
Maple
Pecan
Poppy
Rowan
Willow

I am not having any luck with them showing up in either of my cycling towns. Perhaps I'll find assistance here once again.
I'd prefer them to be free, but I can certainly offer some Bell Tree bells or in-game bells if necessary.
Thanks.

Is there any way we can stay in touch so you can lmk when she's moving out??? Pleeeeease o.o

Yeah no problem. I'll let ya know

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Drago, olaf, and Pate.

I have Olaf! He moved right in front of my house and I'm not talking to him so he will move out faster! He should be out in about 5 days

Looking for Annalise, the snooty horse! <3

Willing to pay TBT for her or trade with Whitney/Phoebe!

Hello!
I'm looking for Mira and am wiling to give away all of my TBT or however many IGB you would like for her! Please let me know if you're selling her. Thanks :)

I've been trying to get Vesta to move back into my town for 7-8 years now. I had her in Wild World and my cousin visited my town and made her move to her (unintentionally) ever since I've been trying to get her to move into my town in Wild World, Let's go to the city, and New Leaf. I'm willing to pay good money for her but would also be very grateful if someone gave her up for free. Thank you!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the English name is City Folk, not Let's go to the city, it's the latter in German.

Still looking for her! Please message me, she is my absolute dreamie.

I am on the look out for Rooney the blue kangaroo! If you have this fella in your town and are interested in either giving him away or selling, let me know via PM!

I am looking for snooty kangaroos (Mathilda, Astrid) or snooty/lazy penguins (Friga, Boomer).
Send me a message if you have any of these..! Thank you! (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back