• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Fauna, Lily, Diana, Poppy, and Mitzi! Name your bell price, or I have lots of hybrids. :)

Last edited:
Looking for Carmen/Dotty, Papi, and Mitzi, though Mitzi is top priority! Am willing to trade Kiki, bells, or BTB!

Looking for Marshal, Francine, Merengue or Beau.. Im new in this site, i dont have tbt, would prefer to pay with something in the game (bells, items, whatever you name it). Thanks guys :D

Last edited:
Looking for Ed and Fang. Willing to pay tbt and igb for both :). They are my dreamies so if you are selling/auctioning/giving away one of them pm me, as i wont be checking this thread :D

I've been trying to get Vesta to move back into my town for 7-8 years now. I had her in Wild World and my cousin visited my town and made her move to her (unintentionally) ever since I've been trying to get her to move into my town in Wild World, Let's go to the city, and New Leaf. I'm willing to pay good money for her but would also be very grateful if someone gave her up for free. Thank you!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the English name is City Folk, not Let's go to the city, it's the latter in German.

Still looking for her!

I'm still looking for Bam, Bruce, Mira and Felicity! Willing to pay 300 tbt each!

Looking for Ed and Fang. Willing to pay tbt and igb for both . They are my dreamies so if you are selling/auctioning/giving away one of them pm me, as i wont be checking this thread

Mairen is looking for vesta! please let me know if you have this dear sheep in your town

Still lurking for Cranston and Papi. ^.^
Please PM me if you have either of them. ^.^
Somebody has offered Cranston!
But I will wait to see if any has them now. ^.^

Last edited:
Looking for O' Hare for a surprise for a friend.

Looking for Tangy, Marina, Ankha & Ruby for myself.

Looking for: Static. He is my favourite villager and I've missed him ever since he moved out in Wild World. I can pay IGB and in wish list items if there is anything specific you are looking for. Please PM me. Thanks!

I have Annalise who will be moving and I'm willing to TT. If anyone else is interested, PM me

Edit: Voiding her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back