• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm looking for Mira or Gaston! If anyone is selling/trading them, please let me know and I'd be happy to take them from you! Thanks in advance! :D

I was neglecting my game due to a pet running away, and when I tried to play today I saw my darling Purrl moved out :( double betrayal

Now I need a new snooty personality I'm looking for: Blaire, Blanche, robin, Whitney or pecan. I really want Blaire or Whitney but I'll take the first villager offered. Just to add an element of surprise?

I want to adopt the villager as soon as possible

You can name your price and I have cedar and bush starts to trade with also!

looking for diana! will offer all of my tbt or 200k in-game acnl bells c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

same for whitney c:

i will take whoever is offered first :)

[edit: pm me if your interested]

Last edited:
Looking for stitches the bear. Buying him for TBT. If you are selling him or giving him away, private message me as i wont check this thread :)

Still looking for Annalise, the snooty horse!

I have room in my town, and willing to pay TBT or trade Whitney/Phoebe for her!
(When trading for Whitney, she has to be original, as Whitney is original too)

I've been trying to get Vesta to move back into my town for 7-8 years now. I had her in Wild World and my cousin visited my town and made her move to her (unintentionally) ever since I've been trying to get her to move into my town in Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf. As of right now I can pay up to 1mil.

Still looking for her!!

Mairen is still looking for vesta. I'll pay any amount necessary for her. Thanks so much!

I'm looking for Ankha... I don't have much IGB, but I'm willing to pay in TBT. Thanks to whoever can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back