• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know if anyone has ankha in boxes! She's my last dreamie and I've been trying to get her back since she was one of my original villagers ;-; I'll gladly pay tbt, or make other offers. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Stitches is in boxes! Please pm me if you're interested - I'll trade for Fauna or IGB only, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Fang if possible 100% original would be great! can offer igbs/rare/unroderable DLC. pm/vm me please! ty c:

I'm still seeking out Eunice and Vesta. Today I will be on most of the day so please PM me. As said before I can do igb or tbt.

I'm looking for pretty much anyone of my dreamies, which are: Elvis, Margie, Vesta, Tangy, Phoebe, Marshal, Beau and Genji !

I'm looking for my dreamies
Ankha
Lolly
Ruby
Lucky
Bob
I only have 20 tbt I can give though but pm or vm me if you wanna trade

Looking for:
Original Diana & Poppy!

Please PM me if you have them in boxes~
Paying in tbt or super generously in IGB, ty <3

PLEASE SOMEONE GET STITCHES HE DECIDED TO MOVE OFFER TBT OR WHATEVER IM GONNA NEED TBT WHEN I BUY HIM BACK AFTER 16 CYCLES PLEASE PM ME

Still searching for Marshal, Flora, or Marina. Willing to pay in IGB and items, or trade for Phoebe/Molly/Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back