• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for these villagers:
Marshal: got
Tangy: got
Lucky
Ankha
Bob
Ruby
Lolly

PM or VM me if ud like to trade

Last edited:
Looking for Annalisa, the snooty horse~!
Willing to pay TBT or trade Whitney/Phoebe! Preferably original, but not a must! Please VM/PM me~
I live in the Netherlands, so timezone CEST.

Looking for Olivia, Diana, Chevre, Savannah and Agnes in one town. Maple, Molly, and Winnie in another. PM your price!

I am currently looking for the villagers lucky and stitches. I'm also trading Pippy, Truffles, and Annalisa

Last edited:
Desperate for a mostly original Marina, Marshal, or Flora! They're my ultimate dreamies and I'm desperate to fill my 10th villager slot before I get a random villager from another players void! D:
Im willing to pay in either 2-5 million bells (I'm not that rich :/), I can give u a golden bed+closet, a throne, perfect apples, perfect peaches, perfect pears, blue roses, etc. if anyone has them ready to move out, PM me and we can make a compromise

Edit: I'm planning on moving out Al, Phoebe, and/or Molly if I can, and I can hold one of them for u if they move in exchange for one of my own dreamies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back