• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Annalise, the snooty horse~!

Willing to pay TBT for her! I really want to have her tonight, since I will be visiting my little niece tomorrow and she wants to visit my town. I rather not have a voided move-in from her =)

Big Top.jpg

Big Top is moving and is free to a good home. Please see my giveaway thread if interested.

If anyone is looking for Cousteau he's moving from my cycling town now. Click the link in my signature if you're interested :3

I have Ribbot in boxes if anyone is interested! He is 25tbt to adopt! Cycling town is in my signature

hi lovely, still looking for static? i have him if you want him :) i've been looking for rolf like a madwoman (my absolute dreamie), so i know how you feel!

Still desperately looking for Francine! Willing to pay TBT or IGB! Please PM me if you have her and want her to go to a good home c:

I've been searching for age for Cally! I really need her! I've made so many good memories with her in my previous copy of ACNL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been searching for age for Cally! I really need her! I've made so many good memories with her in my previous copy of ACNL.

I'd love her for free! If not, I'll buy her!

Attachments

• piccit_ia_vocaloid_1920x1200_1975487846.jpg
    piccit_ia_vocaloid_1920x1200_1975487846.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back