• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Fauna. Don't have anything to offer, I'm just hoping someone will give her out of the kindness of their heart :D I have been wanting Fauna (or another deer character) since I got the game but not a single one has come to my village...

looking for Caroline! if you have her VM me please I know she's not popular but she's cute!!

Last edited:
Looking for Francine!! I'll pay tbt or igb c: please message me if you have her moving soon or in boxes! <3

I'm looking Lily the frog, Bob the cat, Chevre the goat, and Kabuki the cat. Please let me know if you have any of those villagers!

Bunnie is in boxes! PM me if interested. :D
Edit: She got adopted !

Last edited:
Still looking for Static or Ricky! I have more room in my town again, so if anyone has them moving out soon, I'll be willing to pay in TBT.

Bob + Bonbon + Kabuki + Rolf
In boxes & open to BTB offers. CLICK HERE for the cycling thread --> ( X )

Anyone looking for Timbra?? Today is the day she's in boxes! PM if interested in her!

I. Need. Marshal. I will pay 15 million for him I want him so bad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want Ribbot. I will pay 8 million for him.

I am looking for Agent S! She's my last dreamie, so I'm willing to pay up to 100TBT for her. Please VM me if you have her in your town and don't want her, and we'll work something out.

I am currently selling Deirdre the Uchi deer.
▽ Check my signature for a link to the auction ▽
UPDATE: Decided to regularly sell her instead. : P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back