• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Fuchsia.
I can pay IGB. I don't want a random move in.
EDIT: I almost forgot, I am active on other sites while I use this one, so please, to get a reply from me, PM or VM me!

Last edited:
Looking for:
Chester
Hamphrey
Rosie
Pecan
Whitney
Snake
Drago

I can't pay IGB, only TBT bells! Message me if any of these villagers are moving, I'm looking to adopt one tonight or tomorrow evening :)

Looking for Static. I thought I'd managed to get him, but stupidly didn't realise I had 10 villagers in my town at the time. I didn't count Big Top; I'd forgotten he was even in my town. Just spent all my BTB on this for naught, I can offer IGB and wish list items instead though.

Static.jpg

Looking for Kiki, Stinky, or Boone! :D

Last edited:
I am looking for Rosie, Felicity and Tom! I am willing to pay IGB for I would appreciate it if they were free. Please PM me if you have an offer. :D

Hi yall! I'm looking for Lolly and Tia :D

I can give you bells or i can trade a villager (available villagers to trade; Croque, Clay, Marshal, Caroline, Fuchsia)
I really want Lolly because I love cats and she is so cool!! I also want Tia, she was in my town before, but she dissapeared and she was my favorite character.

Thank you

I REALLY want Marshal. I want him so hard I might give away 1 billion for him! And I want Ribbot. You can put a reasonable price for him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will take marshal for a lot!!!

I have Mira the uchi bun in boxes right now! I'm looking to get 50 tbt for her, Or I'll trade for Mitzi!

Still looking for Francine! Not ready to pick her up atm but should be ready in a few hours! Willing to pay TBT and extra to hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back