• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrissy is going to be moving soon. PM me if you want her!

Chrissy's been adopted!

Looking for Bluebear, Cookie, Nibbles, or Peanut.

Last edited:
Still desperately looking for my last dreamie, Francine! Willing to pay as much TBT as necessary (at a reasonable price of course xD) Please VM or PM me if you have her!! Much appreciated c:

Looking for an Uchi that is not Canberra, Cherry, Diva, Pashmina, or Ren?e.

I'll take any kind of Uchi and pay whatever is needed, whether it's IGB, TBT or some other in game method of payment (except hybrids).

Last edited:
Looking for any of the following villagers:Cesar, Cyrano, Whitney, Apollo, Rosie, Margie, Alfonso, Hopper, and Nana. VM me if you have any of them for a reasonable (200BTB or less) price

looking marina,zucker,apollo,stiches

im paying in anything like IGB , TBT , Pokemon , items, etc

Looking for Ankha, Kid Cat, Rudy, Felicity, and Tom.

Also selling Deirdre the uchi deer for 150 tbt.

Last edited:
Looking for fruits!
Also looking for most of the zodiac furniture set to catalog!

Specifically:
Fruits - Apples, Oranges, and Cherries!
Zodiac Furniture - Aries R. Chair, Taurus B. Tub, Gemini Closet, Leo Sculpture, Virgo Harp, Libra Scale, and Aquarius Urn!

I will also note that I have Rosie in my town, and she has the potential of moving out any time now, as I've been ignoring her for a while now, PM me if you are interested in that, and if you help me catalog some of the furniture I could give you a discount depending on how much you help catalog!

Looking for Camofrog, Curlos, Nana, and Portia. Might be willing to do a villager trade if I can get either Bettina, Diva, Pango, Tex or Vic to move out; though I'll just let that happen naturally, without any time travelling or other "tricks". Aside from that, not interested in buying with items, IGB or TBT bells

Looking for Felicity, Rosie and Tom! My last dreamies!
I can only pay with IGB though. PM me if you have an offer (please be reasonable!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back