• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restarted Snowflur due to some technical difficulties!

So I am looking for the villagers all over again o.o
Looking for:
Erik
Muffy (Have reserved somewhere)
Tutu
Tucker
Nan
Hans
Fang
Sprinkle (Have reserved somewhere)

Since I just started I do have quite a bit of room in my town, but will need breaks in between each villager to make sure I plot them in the perfect spot!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for T4-T5 villagers? You're welcome lurking for them in my cycling thread! (link in my signature) :3

Hey I'm new to Animal Crossing. I'm looking for Chow, and maybe Clay and Croque but I'm really looking for Chow

Still looking for Moe :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will pay a fortune for him.

My unobtained dreamie list:
Francine (have an offer, taking a while)
Rosie (have an offer, taking a while)
Chrissy (currently doing 16 cycle 6/16
Ankha
Tangy

Thank you so much!

Looking for one of the animals listed below. I do not need all 4, just 1.
❀ Ruby #1 priority
❀ Chrissy #2 priority
❀ Bonbon #3 priority
❀ Rosie #4 priority

Looking for Static Sally and Bill

Will give igb or wishlist items. Also willing to trade one of the villagers in my signature.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for Tom, Goldie, Bruce, and/or Marina for a friend. If anyone is selling these or knows of a forum that's selling these villagers and could link me to it, that would be wonderful! I'm willing to pay in TBT and IGB, so please let me know what you'd like and please feel free to message me! Thanks a bunch in advance! :D

I'm looking for Marina. If anyone is selling her or knows anyone selling her, please feel free to message me! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back