• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Static, paying IGB plus any item(s) you need (maximum 5 items total please), name your price! :)

Looking for:

Erik
Muffy {reserved somewhere}
Tutu
Tucker
Nan
Hans
Sprinkle {reserved somewhere}

Currently have room for 1 Villager, then will have to work on cycling out other villagers (shouldn't be too difficult!)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Diana and Beau and I'm willing to pay bells, and I have a lot of purple roses, blue pansies, some orange and pink roses, a few black roses, orange pansies, and a handful of blue violets. I also have Perfect pears in my town.

I have some unwanted villagers also, they aren't moving atm but I'm willing to TT and usually when I get a villager to move in, one starts to move out.The villagers I can offer are Puck, Phil, Amelia, and Dierdre.

I'm sorry if I'm posting incorrectly, this is my first time since I'm a new member. If you have Beau or Diana please message me!!They are my dreamies <<33

looking for beardo for a friend! Pls pm me if you have him in boxes c: He is his last dreamie!

Looking for Flora, Mint, Merry, Lolly or Apple, please message me if you have any of them in boxes! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back