• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Lolly or Midge

I don't mind paying a little or adopting for free xD
I currently have Jacques moving out soon as well.

LF: Filbert and Midge
Pretty please. =)

Edit: Now looking for Zucker or Filbert, Mint, Midge and Bunnie.

Last edited:
LF: Apple

can pay in igb or can trade for one of the villagers in my signature (minus chief)

Hi! I?m trying to make an all squirrel town! So far I have Mint, Marshal, and Caroline. I would love to get Static, Agent S, Filbert, and Peanut but also any other squirrel is fine.
Offering: If it?s one of the squirrels I am looking for I will pay 2,000,000 bells and some hybrids. If it?s a different squirrel I will pay 1,000,000 bells a some hybrids. Thanks!

Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Kyle
Annalise
Poppy

:lemon:

Hello, I am looking for Pecan!! Please pm me if you have her and intend to let her go! She doesnt need to be original and she doesnt need to be in boxes yet and its ok if she hasnt even pinged you about moving yet :lemon: i'm willing to pay igb or tbt, also i could give you ankha in exchange if you want!! :eek:

LF any of the below! Willing yo pay/trade items (we can negotiate)

Rocco
Ribbot
Purrl
Big Top
Lily
Ken
Agent S

Looking for:
Beau
Goldie
Daisy
Whitney

Willing to pay in bells or items/flowers!!

Thank you, I hope someone has either one!

My dreamies I dont have are in my signature below,but in case it gets updated,Bob,Caroline,Marshal,Yuka,Willow,Stitches,Flurry,and Julian. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back