• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Chief, Diana, Felicity and Marshal <3 Just say a price for them, and I will do my best to meet it!

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking to buy Filbert the lazy squirrel! I will pay 2,000,000 bells for him a give some hybrids as well! My Fc is 4914-5140-2733. Thank you!

Hey guys, fairly new here!

Looking for Bam...

Plus these
-Whitney
-Punchy
-Rosie
-Marshal

(willing to pay millions :D)

Looking for Poppy, O'Hare and Cally for my other town. Will pay TBT

The villagers I'm not keeping: (can trade/sell, IGB only)
Kiki
Rolf
Bud

No longer looking for Ricky and Sheldon!

No longer looking for Poppy! :)
(Also Rolf is gone now.)

Last edited:
Looking for Alfonzo, Butch, Jeremiah, Eugene, Hopper, Vesta, Robin
I can pay in Bells or TBT

Last edited:
LF: Mint, Midge, Bunnie, and Zucker OR Filbert.
I have a lil bit of bells.
Thanks!!

Edit. No longer looking for Midge...got her as a random.

Edit 2: Just looking for MINT.

Last edited:
Haven't played this game in quite awhile but... as Lolly moved out, I'm hoping to look for either Maple or Midge! (They are so adorable)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Bree or Erik. I don't have space for them yet, but I will as soon as someone adopts Zell. I've got space now!

Last edited:
Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Kyle
Annalise
Poppy

:lemon:

Looking For Tiffany, O'Hare/Gaston.

I Can Cycle Out Rhonda And Tucker. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back