• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Pate!

Also looking for any of these guys, will have space for one, for now:

Gaston
Tammy
Benjamin
Dizzy
Jay
Alice or Melba

Looking for a cranky for my town! Please let me know if you have one available! (I can give some TBT) :lemon:

I have Hamphrey, when he moves out I'll message you, how much tbt are you willing to pay for this gorgeous hamster?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Ken Rolf
Willing to spend a good amount of TBT.

Last edited:
Ok I settled on Hans as the smug I want, so if you have him leaving please let me know.

Hey does anyone have Ken, I will pay IGN or 230 TBT.. Or I'll trade you Julian for him. Pm me or reply if interested.

Looking for Mitzy ASAP, will pay 100-200tbt, originality DOES NOT matter.

Can't continue until Mitzy in town~ Anyone willing to t.t. / cycle her is greatly appreciated ^^

i'm looking for sheldon/flip/poncho. will pay 150-200 tbt each. lemme know if you have either of them :) and maybe samson as well i'm not sure

Still looking for Agnes or Genji. Agnes was lost I guess v.v

Found Genji. Tysm~

Last edited:
Looking for apple Rosie and Erik. Will pay in tbt your offer pm me if you have either or both ��

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back