• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking desperately for Lyman.. Hopefully someone has him out of all the people who cycle their towns.

Oops! Just saw this thread you're only suppose to post villagers you're looking for. Disregard this post please!

Last edited:
Looking for Biff, Bubbles, and Rocco. I'll offer both of my kidneys and maybe a leg for them.

Last edited:
Looking for Victoria, Baabara, and one at a time these three for the same town Rolf, Cole, and Leonardo. Victoria and Baabara will be town finishers so are top priority and as they go more will be added to my trade out board which as I get closer to finishing dream quest may turn full cycle..I prefer originals will be willing to pay more for that.

For those looking I have Pecan, I don't like to void so she is being lurked but no hold or reserve or offer so feel free to post there as I have a feeling the lurker may not have space and her time will extend. Also to note after he are original Goose, Dora, Limberg, and Sprinkle who will get her own thread as a higher tier but I am accepting pre offers on her as I don't know who is going to pop but aside Pecans shirt change she is orig, and the rest are 100 percent.

Looking for my final dreamie! Eunice the normal sheep!

Bruce is moving out on the 4th and I would like her ASAP to avoid a random move in! Thanks!

Currently looking for Stitches or Marshal. (Depends on how original they are though). Willing to pay TBT or IGB for them.
Also currently have a thread up to sell Freya if anyone was looking for her. PM/VM me if you're interested.

Questing for the final octopi to complete my trilogy of cuteness: Octavian :) Will offer 125 tbt because that is all I have at the moment, lol.

Last edited:
Still looking for Lyman. Wish I was around a month or 2 ago as I look and there were 3-4 Lyman's being given away in August..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back