• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMPLETE Flora, Scoot, where are you? My town is lonely and sad. Patiently awaiting your arrival. Dorian

Questing Flora or Scoot :)

Last edited:
Does anyone want Tex, Wendy, or Jacques? I'm looking for Freya mainly. Also Bill. And Pears. Perfect Pears are my High-Price Item today, so come on by to sell them if you want, and maybe leave me a basket. I can offer Perfect Apples in return as well as any other fruit. :) Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for Moe, preferably original. Will pay more for an original Moe. Please PM me!
I'd like him before 2am, 2nd October (today) BST, if possible ;_;

Stilllll looking for Tammy the incredibly evasive "wow-does-she-even-exist" Uchi bear cub
Willing to trade Ankah or Gaston, or pay honestly whatever you want for her. Tbt or Igb readily available.

Still looking for Lyman or Kidd if anyone has them. I'd be willing to trade or pay a reasonable amount of IGBs or if someone is simply willing to allow me to adopt either. Let me know either way, I know they're fairly unpopular villagers so hopefully someone is willing to strike a deal!

Last edited:
Stilllll looking for Tammy the incredibly evasive "wow-does-she-even-exist" Uchi bear cub
Willing to trade Ankah or Gaston, or pay honestly whatever you want for her. Tbt or Igb readily available.

lol its true... sometimes villagers become more elusive lol!

I am looking for Paula the bear

Hello everyone! I am looking for Gaston, Flurry, Fauna, Eugene, Marina, Margie, or Tia. MOSTLY Flurry and Gaston, but I'm good with the others too~

Thank you!

Achieved All Dreamies, Thankyou To Everyone Who Helped Me Along The Way :)

Looking for: Marshal, Whitney, Diana, Lopez and Margie. I'm looking to pay with TBT! please PM me if you are selling any for TBT.

I am down to my last 7 unattainable so without help (as I may be able to get Kidd and stitches into new town through game) they are spread across my towns and got two today help on the others would be great they are in my spoiler. But Victoria and Baabara are my hardest finds right now.

I also have Pecan ready to go she is original minus the shirt she changed on me day 1 just like that but still is a cutie..pm, vm or post on board. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back