• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Stitches, Kabuki or Marshal atm. Preferably original. I'll offer IGB or TBT. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

At the moment I'm looking for Marshal, Stitches or Kabuki. Will offer TBT or IGB. PM/VM me if you're interested. :)

Looking for Julien Or marshall willing to pay either tbt or IGB ......i will pay anythinh for them

I have bunnie the peppy bun in boxes rn! I'm looking to get 75-100 tbt for her! however, if no one picks her up by the end of tonight, i'll void her.

Started new town and am currently looking for Skye, Lucky, Ankha, Bruce, Pierce, and O'Hare! I can offer hybrids, bells, dlc, unorderables, anything really. I'll have to give it to you from my main town first, sorry for any inconvenience with that!

Looking for Moe, preferably original. Will pay more for an original Moe. Please PM me! IGB only!

Hey all new to the forum I've been using gamefaq since release day with no luck finding Cookie so why not try here it seems more active, I would be grateful for her thanks :)

I am searching for Cranston and Hopper. They are both dreamies and are the last two villagers I need for my bird town. If you can help me out, please let me know.

I will be ready to take them if someone has them. The only thing I'll need to do is send Becky to my other town, which would only take a matter of minutes as she is already in boxes.

Last edited:
I have Pecan in boxes looking for 500k-1m, but can only hold her until 7 so let me know if you want her at all by then so she doesn't have to meet the void. Let's find her a home she will be straight adopt at 7 but only if someone has expressed interest by then.

Also anyone with Victoria or Baabara(after Pecans gone) will be helping me finish off on of those two dream towns so would appreciate that greatly, pm me. Other LFs are in spoiler..thanks

Still looking desperately for Lyman! If anyone has him please message me! Seems the Koalas are dead from existence.

Marshal is moving! Looking for one of my dreamies: Julian, Beau, Marina and I'll also take Keaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back