• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bam or Keaton. Will pay IGB or TBT. Also selling or giving away Hamlet the jock hamster. If you're interested please VM/PM me.

Looking for Keaton. Will pay IGB or TBT for him. Also selling/giving away Hamlet, will be voiding him soon if he doesn't get a home. He's in boxes right now. VM me if you're interested.

Uh... I hope I'm doing this right!
I'm looking for either Marshal, Kyle, or Chief! I don't have any TBT, but I do have IGB, which I can offer up to 2 million bells... and the princess set! I know it isn't much... but hopefully someone can sort out a trade with me! Though I kinda hope someone would be willing to give them for free... But I know these guys are rather popular, so I understand if you want to get some profit from them!

Last edited:
Looking for 100% original Keaton! Will pay IGB or TBT for him. Also selling Tammy the uchi cub, want her gone in the next few hours or she'll be voided.

Looking for Sterling, willing to pay in tbt, just name your price!

Still looking for Bruce. I've been looking for him forever, so if you have him available, please VM me. Thank you.

I hope I can help out other t5 seekers one day. I am still looking by town for :Victoria to complete1, Baabara to complete 2, Rolf,Cole,and Leonardo for town 3 one by one, and as soon as out a starter from newest town Nan and Velma these will complete all my dreams and a year and a half quest for them.

Also anyone for Pecan I still have her, I would hate to void as she is adorable my lurker is a different TZ and I can't be up all night tonight so anyone with a spot for her before midnight or knows someone looking pm me.

I have Victoria waiting for you in VA Beach

- - - Post Merge - - -

am still looking for Tangy.

Tangy is in my cycling town VA Beach

Looking for Snake or Kid Cat! Whichever comes first ;w;
I'm willing to pay in IBG or TBT, but I would prefer IGB!

edit; or I may just get bam instead, nvm c:

Last edited:
Looking for 100% original Keaton! Really want this bae. Will pay IGB or TBT for him. ;v; PM/VM me if interested. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back