• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm still looking for Timbra and Roscoe. Will possibly add more to this list later, as I realized I only have 7 dreamies for my new town ;w;

Vic.jpg

Looking for 100% original Bam. Offering TBT or IGB for him. Also selling Hamlet if anyone is interested in him.

I'm looking for Flurry! She's my only dreamie that has completed the 16 Villager Cycle. Also, I have Axel if anyone wants to lurk for him. :)

GUESS WHAT! Vic.jpg

I finally got Vic!!!! he is moving in now and many thanks to Santoyo.Bay for connecting me with him!
You da real MVP!

Looking for Kitt The Kangaroo! :D
She holds a special place in my heart from wild world and i would love to have her back thanks!

If anyone's looking for Jacques, I have him in both of my towns, so PM me if you want him because if not, I'm voiding him as soon as I can XD​

Looking for Rosie, Ill trade 50k-100k and poncho for her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Rosie, Ill trade 50k-100k and poncho for her

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I don't know what im doing

LF: Bangle and Melba. I don't have that much to offer, I'm actually kind of poor unfortunately. But I'm willing to negotiate in order to receive my last two remaining dreamies. Very grateful if you could help :)

Looking for 100% original Bam. Will pay IGB or TBT for him. Also selling Hamlet if anyone is looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back