• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be letting Chrissy the peppy bunny go soon. If anyone is interested let me know. May be days before I do but just a heads up.

Nevermind I can't let her go. Let Zucker go instead.

Last edited:
looking to buy/reserve originals (or very close) of the following villagers! i can pay in art (examples in sig's link) or BTB. i'll be very willing to work out a trade if the villager is in boxes right now!

♡ vladimir
♡ goldie
♡ beau

I need my dreamie Drago and the rest being Ankha, Knox, Ribbot and Freya! I will pay generously in IGB!

I have Tangy in boxes if anyone's interested, she will be voided by midnight EST. Link in my signature~​

If anyone is looking for Flora, I have her in my cycle town. She's 100% original. Feel free to vm/pm me. Looking for tbt offers :)

Looking for Tier five Big Bear Paula, preferably as original as possible :)

looking to buy/reserve originals (or very close) of the following villagers! i can pay in art (examples in sig's link) or BTB. i'll be very willing to work out a trade if the villager is in boxes right now!

♡ vladimir
♡ goldie
♡ beau

Diana, Zell, Beau, Bunnie, Fauna, Bruce, Shari, Bam, Stitches, Merengue.

Looking for all of the above. </3

Looking for 100% original Punchy, Maple and Bill. 100% original only.
Can offer IG bells as well as BTB. PM me if you have one of these villagers, please n_n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back