• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for (in order of preference) Bam, Genji, Kid Cat, Rudy, Snake or Hamlet. Will pay generously in IGB.

I'm still looking for Beau, Fauna, Marshal, and Peanut. I'm also still making room in my towns so I cannot buy all of the at once. It'll likely be one at a time as I cycle and free up space. I just want it out there that I'm looking since I know not ALL of them are Tier 1 or 2 on every board I'm on.

Let's see: for payment I have a LOT of IGB to pay for them, a number of flower hybrids, and a bit of TBT here (working up as much as is possible in the meantime).

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day! ^-^

I'm still in desperate need of a villager before a random ugly villager moves in D: I really need Chrissy, Francine, Peanut, Olivia, or Marshal asap.

Looking for Bunnie or apple! Will pay 1 million bells as well as give any if the following villagers:
Sydney, Vic, bill, Benedict, pate, papi.
Please message me if you have any of these two!

Last edited:
Really needing Kiki before a random moves into my second town! Willing to pay tbt or igb. Message me if you have her :)

Looking for Avery, Carmen, Chief, Fauna, Molly, Pecan, Pudge, or Teddy. Thanks in advance!

Looking for Carmen! Will pay bells or TBT~

Got her, thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back