(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentatively seeking a decent Stitches. (no fish/bugs)
I say tentative because every time I purchase a villager they show up in my cycle town within days so I'm not wanting to spend a fortune on him. ;) I'm just paranoid of getting a void since he is my final dreamie for my new town.

/end ramble

Tentatively seeking a decent Stitches. (no fish/bugs)
I say tentative because every time I purchase a villager they show up in my cycle town within days so I'm not wanting to spend a fortune on him. ;) I'm just paranoid of getting a void since he is my final dreamie for my new town.

/end ramble

basically why I haven't posted looking for peanut ... but the more I cycle without her showing up, ugh..

okay yeah looking for Peanut ❤️ 100% original preferred.

buying original Marina, Wendy, Teddy and Marshal.
Paying tbt.

Last edited:
I'm seeking chevre! I was offered her for free, but someone scammed the person and stole her :( anyways i am still willing to offer unorderables,hybrids and maybe some bells? I don't know how to make tbt transactions though.

LF: Chevre
Offering: hybrids, unorderables, ORE, possibly igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and please keep in mind she is in a low tier and not very sought after, so please be considerate and aware of that when asking for items,hybrids,etc. :D ty

losing faith..... LF Clay, Bud, Ken, and Doc.... in order of priority! VM me if you can get them in boxes for me, give me any ray of hope lol

basically why I haven't posted looking for peanut ... but the more I cycle without her showing up, ugh..

okay yeah looking for Peanut ❤️ 100% original preferred.

I have Peanut!

So this just happened after ~45 mins - 1 hr of speed cycling...
M008Bf5.png
Found it kinda funny, haha. and very lucky.

Thank you though !!

Last edited:
Looking for Bam! Already had him and then accidentally TT'd him out; I've cycled through 16 villagers. I'm totally new into this whole adopting thing so excuse my noobishness 🤓

Looking for Bam! Already had him and then accidentally TT'd him out; I've cycled through 16 villagers. I'm totally new into this whole adopting thing so excuse my noobishness ��

Pssst. I sent you a visitor message.

Got Shari...and now Chevre too. Not looking thanks to all who have helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back