(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Opal, I adore her but no one ever sells her so if she's in boxes I'd love to take her and I'm very willing to pay for her c:

Looking for Diana and Julian , been looking for them for forever, I can pay a lot

I am looking for Beardo or Lionel or Curlos!!

I don't have much to offer but I will give what I can!

Last edited:
still looking for a 100% original melba, walker, o'hare, agent s, muffy, fauna, & portia!
still trying to avoid as many random move-ins as possible :c​

im trying to cycle (rosie just up and went) and I'd take any villager you cant find a home for and don't want to void. i would prefer if they weren't terrible looking and wont give me nightmares if I run into them at night lol. how ever I cant take kid cat (also cycling for him) or zell or that one grey hippo...rocco? or lolly or timbra or teddy or cole.

I have 8 squirrels. I just need Marshal and Ricky to complete it!

Looking for any of these jocks: Biff, Kevin, Champ, Ribbot, Frobert, Iggly, Goose, Sheldon, Rory or Flip.

FC 0705-2803-1762

Looking for my dreamie Drago and Ribbot, Knox. I will try to pay generously in IGB.
-I also have Bruce at my campsite if anyone wants him. He's free. Just answer back quickly if you want him.

Last edited:
Looking for original Ricky or Caroline.

I got Marshal in a 9 villager giveaway on another site right after posting this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back