(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Julian to start my Blue dreamie plotting for my blue city, Azura <3

I can trade Stinky, Merengue, Shep, Static, Shari, Opal, Drago, Bruce or Curly. I also have a LOT of DLC and unorderables (including sets) so please feel free to ask and I will look and see if I can accommodate :)

Still looking for Biskit, Ruby, and Bree c: Maybe even Kid Cat, not sure yet. Biskit and Ruby are my main priorities at the moment!

Still currently looking for Cookie, Cole, and Lolly. If anyone has them I willing to offer all my tbt bells!

If anyone has them please private message me!!!
c:

Hi there! My dreamies can be seen in my signature, but just in case you can't see them they are: Lolly the Cat, Fauna the Deer, Bob the Cat, Rudy the Cat, Bam the Deer, Whitney the Wolf and Rosie the Cat.

As for things I can give for them, I'm not too sure what I can offer at the moment as all my goodies are saved onto my second copy of my game that is MIA at the moment. However, I know I still have the game and have a rough idea where it is (I will find it!) and I'm sure I have some hybrids, IGB and same rare sets to offer. Unfortunately I don't have much tbt so I'm sorry about that!

Thanks!

I'm looking for Kidd or Henry. I have TBT, IGB, hybrids, and a lot of random items. Let me know what you're looking for.

Thanks!

Looking for ( will pay 200K Each )

Bettina-tire 6
Walker-tire 6
Billy -tire 5
Benjamin-6
Marcel-tire 6

Last edited:
I'm looking for Tom! If anybody has him, please let me know. I'll give you TBT in return!

Looking for Hamlet, Diva, Papi, and Jacques! I have leads on all except Jacques, but if you have any in boxes I will be home in about an hour from a little trip

I'm so indecisive ugh.
Looking for Hamlet & Tammy to replace my genji & mira.
Nope I lied.

Looking for Bunnie and Beau!

Last edited:
I found Ricky.

I'm moving Pecan out to make room for him. If you need her I have her.

Not giving up on your Ribbot! I know you are out there somewhere!

Hi! I'm looking for Diana or Julian. I can pay millions of bells, or pink carnations.
You can ask me everything, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back