(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking for Diana or Julian. I can pay millions of bells, or six carnations )two red, two white and two pink).
Or you can ask me everything, please!

I started the game a few weeks ago, and I would love to be able to have Julian in my town before my bday! (My birthday is on April 3). I have no idea how much I am supposed to pay, but if anyone has Julian and willing to let him move, please let me know so I can start saving bells. I'll farm bugs every day!! Thank you very much! Having Julian would be the best bday ever! Please let me know the price soon!

Looking for one of these villagers to replace Rocco (unoriginal) who is leaving in 5 days. I can take the new villager after 6am PST on Thursday, March 10th.

Lyman
Ozzie
Canberra
Ozzie
Alice
Sydney
Rooney
Walt

I don't really care if they are original. I'm willing to trade Rocco (before time specified above), pay TBT, or pay IGB (I don't have a lot of IGB though). Or if there's a specific hybrid you're looking for I may be able to get a few for you.

I would prefer if you send me a pm or vm if you will have one of these villagers available since it is hard to track this thread.

Working on a new dream town on an alt cartridge!

Looking for: Beau, Punchy, Fauna, Poppy, Marshal, Felicity or Whitney!
Willing to pay with large sums of in-game bells (10-50 Million per), Specific in-game furniture, hybrids, etc~ Lots to offer including various regional event items! If you're looking for something specific just ask ^q^

Last edited:
Looking for at least mostly original MARINA.

Last edited:
Fuchsia just skipped town SO I'm looking for...
Kyle, Fauna, Molly or Skye.

Mostly Kyle, I've been desperate for him for ages. xD

Can pay in pretty much anything except unorderables. And tbt bells.

Looking for Bill or Cole!

Maybe looking for Maple, but I don't have a lot of bells right now.

lkf: erik, marshal, zucker, and maple. pm me your price :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back