• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Hazel! I need to cycle out one of my ten villagers, but if anyone has this cute squirrel, I'd love to have her in my village again! :3

Still looking for one of the following Snooty villagers: Willow, Baabara, Kitty, Tipper or Olivia

Looking for Bruce and Tucker, PM me if you have one of them up to sell.

Last edited:
Looking for Fang, the Cranky wolf. Would like him to be 100% original. Can offer IG bells or BTB.
Please send me a PM so we can work on a deal! Thank you for reading n_n

EDIT: got him! Thanks to toadsworthy

Last edited:
Hi! Im currently searching for fauna. I would prefer she be original, however i dont really care about her house, mostly just her outfit and phrase. I can offer around 100 tbt or 10mil igb. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me! Thanks :)

Still looking for Whitney! I don't mind if she's orignal or not, she's just my ultimate dreamie ;3;

Well I got Merengue, Phoebe, and Erik today!
Still need Willow, Sprinkle, Mitzi, Ken, and Rowan

Hey, I have an original Marshal getting ready to move and I want to trade him for Fauna. I'd like her to be mostly original if possible, thanks :)

Looking for Bruce/Tucker! TBT/IGB available. :) PM me if so

Last edited:
Still searching for fauna or beau!

Can pay 100 tbt for each or 10 mil igb for each! Please pm me if you have them for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back