• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Eugene, Lyman, Ozzie, Canberra, Sydney & Walt. I can accept one now since I have a villager slot open. Willing to pay or trade. Please PM me or VM me if you have any of those villagers leaving soon.

Looking for Molly!
She's my last dreamie villager and Monty FINALLY gave me his move-out date.
Willing to time travel to get Monty out faster if anyone has Molly available.

Also willing to buy for TBT or IGB.

Still looking for Eugene, Lyman, Ozzie, Canberra, Sydney & Walt. I can accept one now since I have a villager slot open. Willing to pay or trade. Please PM me or VM me if you have any of those villagers leaving soon.

No longer looking for Walt. And I have to wait for a villager to ping me to move so it may be a week or more until I can accept another.

I'm looking for Pekoe or Drago to replace Kabuki in Tardis.
I can offer TBT and/or in game bells! :)
Please message me if you're willing to trade ♡

LOOKING FOR FANG!!! WILL OFFER LOADS OF BELLS!

Hey everyone! I am currently searching for Fang for my younger sis since this was a dreamie of hers she has wanted for a while. I am willing to pay anywhere between 12 mil to 20 mil or name your price within reason! THANKS SO MUCH!

Looking for Apollo and Bam
VM'd you about Apollo!

Looking for Julian! Ik this is weird but he's in boxes in my town and I need him back! :c

Looking for Pekoe, she moved out unfortunately. :( Please pm or VM me if you have her.
Unfortunately you both have to move in & move out 16 other villagers before you can get julian and pekoe back :c I'm sorry, it sucks, big time... Unless you mean looking for another town you have then disregard me. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back