• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for
Lobo, Wolfgang, Freya, Beau, Bruce, Erik, Fauna

Last edited:
Looking for Kitty!
I found out Elise is planning on moving and I need another snooty in my town :)

Looking for:
Jeremiah, Doc, Francine, Bertha, Bluebear, Tom, Axel, Yuka, Alli
still looking for all of them!

Last edited:
I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, Offering BTB or IGB.

still looking, still offering...

I'm looking for Flurry, Molly, Lolly or Stitches. Preferably free but I do have some perfect apples and some hybrid flowers. PM me if you have any of them, thanks:)

i'm looking for any cat that isn't ankha or monique! i'm willing to pay in TBT or bells.

Looking for Eugene, Sparro, Static, Twiggy, and Lucha!

Looking for: Marina, Merengue, Pheobe, Winnie, Rod, and Whitney. Can offer IGB, hybrids, or whatever number TBTs I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back