• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Tom the cranky cat :3 He's the last dreamie I need to complete my town! Pm or Vm me and name your price. I'm willing to pay in igb or tbt. Thanks in advance!

I have Cesar, Becky, Benedict, Cookie, Pierce, Curlos, Pekoe and Fuchsia for trade / Sale. Plus talk to me ASAP because I only have today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 101
Looking for Rosie or Lolly (Cats), Willing to pay bells or Anything on your wishlist that I might have catalog or have on hand.
PM me~

I'm looking for a new Snooty. Ideally it would be really nice if I can get either Freya, Bree or Blanche, but I'm open to other villagers depending on what you've got. I can't take on Ankha or Whitney due to the villager cycle. I will also pay generously in IGB.

Looking for any of the three octopus villagers. Octavian least preferred. Will pay lots of bells, or if I have a villager you want, I can trade that too!

I'm looking for Flurry, Molly, Lolly or Stitches. Preferably free but I do have some perfect apples and some hybrid flowers. PM me if you have any of them, thanks :)

LOOKING FOR BANGLE AND MITZI PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE EITHER; PAYING GENEROUSLY

Hiya I'm new here I hope I'm doing this right. I'm looking for Ruby or Stitches I'd prefer to get them for free but I'd be willing to pay up to 3 million bells I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back