(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for these villagers for both my towns. ask me what you would like for these cuties :)

mallow: marshal, diana
rain: kiki, marshal, erik, beau, maple, henry, prince, clay, and coco

ALSO, PINKY IS IN BOXES :) PM ME

[Looking For] Cube, Sly, Apollo
[For Trade] Stitches, Ankha, Lucky, Pekoe, Butch, Cookie, Purrl, Items, Bells, TBT (no flowers or bushes sorry)

Last edited:
Looking for Deidre the uchi deer, currently have 870k in-game bells that I can give, does not have to be an original

[For Trade] Stitches, Ankha, Lucky, Pekoe, Butch, Cookie, Purrl, Items, Bells, TBT (no flowers or bushes sorry)

i have cube! he's unoriginal though.

looking for stitches, pm me if u have him i'm willing to pay a LOT of money

Looking for Deidre the uchi deer, currently have 870k in-game bells that I can give, does not have to be an original

Looking for Marshal or Coco, original please.
Will pay in tbt, igb, or in game items!

Looking for Julian (WHo I stuffed up in TT with, succesfully losing him 3 times. I swear, he'll be the dreamie always moving when I leave this game untouched for a week.), and Coco. Currently have 10 villagers, but will be TT'ing to get back down to 9.

Looking for Winnie, Elmer and Chrissy !! Don't care if they are original and can pay more in IGBs, but would be willing to pay TBT Sa well :) please VM or pm me if you are interested is selling or possibly trading !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LF Soleil can pay igb or tbt

I have Soliel in my town and will be moving her out very soon. I have Klaus moving right now and am trying to find one of my favorites to replace him with. As soon as he moves today or tomorrow I will get Soliel to move next and you are welcome to her if you want her !! She is not original, she has been in my town for 6 months and bought things and changed her clothes and I'm not sure about her catchphrase?? Let me know if your still interested in her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back