(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally was able to get a new 3ds and acnl after I unfortunately lost it. If someone would keep a lookout for giveaways or anything like that with Marshal and Stitches I would be forever grateful!:blush:

I'm still looking for these villagers.

Maple
Lucky
Daisy
Goldie
Freya
Kitt

I'm willing to pay a generous amount of IGB if you happen to have any of these villagers in boxes.Just PM and let me know.

Hello! Looking for Grizzly, Biff, and Muffy, Peggy and Pecan. Never done this before will also need to be walked through it.

Looking for Cookie, Merry, or Kyle! PM/VM me :3
Also, Vesta is in boxes in one of my towns :)

Looking for Derwin! Had him on the very first Ac gamecube game. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Butch. Tho i'm new to this and not sure how to trade a villager.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking For Butch, Cheri Or Pietro!! Willing To Pay Lots Of Bells And DLCs For Anyone By Friday

I have Butch. I have never traded another villager but if you explain..

Looking for Merengue!
Don't have much TBT, but I have flowers and rare items - and I have IGB!
(Or Nate if you want to swap, but I mean, not a fair swap)

If you got her, mail me - I won't see it here ;;

Last edited:
Looking for my #1 Dreamy: Drake!!!
I had him in my first save and he was my best friend. (\(^_^)/)
Unfortunately my save got deleted, and so did Drake. ;_;
I can pay or trade for him if needed. :D

Looking to buy Zucker for 1 million in game bells, if anyone's sick of their lazy octopus! ( ̄ω ̄)

Last edited:
I'm looking for ANY, and I mean any, Cranky villager. I am willing to pay up to 100,000 bells. You might ask why, I just want some different personalities. PM me with your offers please.

Hi, I'm looking for Biskit the lazy dog, he's my last dreamy for my third town, I can offer 3 millions bells for him :)

I just want my bbies Marshal and Stitches back! I have a little bit of tbt, not so much bells, but I would really appreciate the help!����

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back