• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Antonio, really hoping to get him before the weekend so I can update my dream town for the fair, so any help locating him would be amazing, thanks :blush:

Cycler came through, thankyouuu AccfSally!

Last edited:
What I would really appreciate would be any sheep villagers. You see, I only have one sheep in my town of Woolly (cause sheep have wool) and that is Vesta.

I would like any sheep you have to offer. I don't have much to offer since I am new here. Maybe some perfect fruit, I don't know.

I started my first Animal Crossing game this summer and I got Vesta. I fell in love with her cute design and looked into other sheep. I was hooked.

If you could please contact me if you have any sheep you are willing to give up, I would really appreciate it!

Looking for Chester, also please post on my profile so I can get a notification, thanks so much!

Last edited:
What I would really appreciate would be any sheep villagers. You see, I only have one sheep in my town of Woolly (cause sheep have wool) and that is Vesta.

I would like any sheep you have to offer. I don't have much to offer since I am new here. Maybe some perfect fruit, I don't know.

I started my first Animal Crossing game this summer and I got Vesta. I fell in love with her cute design and looked into other sheep. I was hooked.

If you could please contact me if you have any sheep you are willing to give up, I would really appreciate it!
I'm giving away Frita in my main town. She'll be in boxes tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LF Diana or Baabara

Still looking for Muffy and Marina... haven't been able to play my main town for 4 days due to avoiding a void move in :( Help please! x

Okay I'm still looking for Frita, Eunice, Wendy, and Willow. I have willows amiibo card so I'm not too worried about getting her.

Looking for Olaf or Doc.

I have any two of these to give:
80TBT
5mil IGB
>10 blue roses
>5 purple pansies

PM me with an offer! :)

I am currently looking for the following villagers:

Drago
Stitches
Zucker
Ankha
Merengue
Kid Cat
Ribbot
Julian
Marshal

If anyone has these villagers and is willing to trade,please notify me so we can work out a price/items.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for

Goose
Samson
Merengue (I might be getting her though, depends if I get anyone moved in today)
Alfonso
Fauna
and Lolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back