• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok im looking for Beardo. Finally done with 16 cycle i think. Will pay lots of tbt. Also looking for peewee.

Still looking for Pinky!
Paying tbt for her even though she's free!
PM/VM me if you have her!

I'm currently looking for these villagers: Bettina, Kitty, Mott, Olivia, Whitney or Paula. Will pay either IGB or TBT please PM me!

I am looking for any sheep, except Vesta (I already have her). I am trying to make a sheep town and I would really appreciate if I could be offered a sheep. I'm new here so I do not know what TBT stands for.

Looking for Stinky, Cheri, Pietro, Marina, Monique, Drake, Daisy, Pekoe and Beau! Thankyou.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am looking for any sheep, except Vesta (I already have her). I am trying to make a sheep town and I would really appreciate if I could be offered a sheep. I'm new here so I do not know what TBT stands for.

TBT are the bells you see on the left hand side

Bells

Tickets
NN ID
Chaos_kitty27
3DS
1950-9732-5737
Wi-Fi / Trade Rating

So you have 19 tbt :)

Looking for Marshal, Sprinkle, Aurora, Whitney, Fang, Bianca, Rolf, Erik, Filbert, Flurry, and Tutu. Please send me a PM if you have any of them!

looking for Genji, Cranston, Mitzi, Avery, Bianca, and Blaire! I reset only recently, but I've got about 500k bells and my current TBT if those would be enough for anything. I can't take them until the 22nd when my 10th villager moves out, but please PM me if you have any of them!

Still on the eternal search for Soleil, i can offer TBT or in game bells for her

Last edited:
Still looking for Marina and Muffy. Haven't been able to play my main town in 6 days now, as avoiding a void move in :(

Hey guys!

This is just another reminder that this is a thread meant for looking for posts, not for selling your villagers or advertising your villager auctions. Please remember to PM or VM a user if you have the villager they're looking for rather than conversing here, and create a new thread in the VTP in order to sell or cycle your villagers. I've seen quite a few posts lately that disregard the thread rules, so please make sure to read the entire first post so you know the purpose of a thread prior to posting.

Thank you. :)

LF: Merengue, Bill, Tia, Beau, Rosie, or Chester
Will pay tbt
I have Marshal and Lucky currently in my town and when they move I can trade them, their not my dreamies
Edit:
[Lucky taken by friend sorry :|]
CHESTER IS THE BEST THING EVER JUST SAYING YESSS CHESTERRRR

Last edited:
I doubt anybody has him :( But I need Rocco the Hippo for my boyfriend's town. It was his favorite villager in the GC version <3

Will pay with TBT or IBG.

Hi, does anyone have ELMER because he is one of my friends dreamies and I would love to surprise her with him... please pm me if you are willing to give Elmer to me. Name your offer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back