• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Francine, Pietro, and Marshal! Paying lots for them, send me a message if you have them.

Still really need Flora as my 10th for Bevelle, can trade for Whitney or Julian (both 100% original).

Hey do something happend to my main town 6 God and yeah all my villagers are gone. ;v; (along with my items ugH)
So if you guys see Tabby, Pietro, Kitt, Cherry, or Erik please let me know ;v;

Last edited:
Hardcore searching for Teddy. Someone I know has been looking for him for weeks, so it'd be nice if they could finally get him c:

Still looking for Flora to complete Bevelle, please let me know if you have her :)

Still urgently looking for Francine, Marshal, and Pietro. Please message me if you have them.

Looking for Kiki, either a giveaway or TBT but I would need her to be able to be held until the 29th (PST) because I have a villager moving out on the 28th.

Hi all. This is just a reminder that this thread is meant for looking for posts, not for selling your villagers. Please create a new thread in the villager trading plaza for this purpose.

Thanks!

Looking for tier five Twiggy, PM if you have her and too discuss possible payment

Also looking for wolfgang, will pay as many ingame bells as you want for him

Thanks in advance :)

Still looking for Phoebe, Pierce, Bonbon and Midge. I'll pay a reasonable amount of TBT for them too!

Looking for either

-Drift
-Tammy
-Rosie

Post in my profile so we can work something out, I'm willing to pay IGB or items on your wishlist if I have it :) !

Still need Flora please :)

Looking for Savannah, Felicity, Fang or Mira!
Willing to buy them for In Game Bells, or baskets of perfect peaches or cherries!
Thanks <3

Hello,

I'm looking for my dreamies, 100% originals
Muffy, Papi, Chrissy, Francine

I can pay with tbt or in game Bells, furnitures, just ask

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back