• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Egbert! I'm in a slight rush too since I'm on 9 villagers and somehow some random villager managed to muscle their way into my 10th spot last time so I'm worried it'll happen again :mad:

Thanks!

URGENT
Still looking for Bob! Will offer Black Rose Hybrids (preferred) or Bells!
Please VM or PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
know what?
im done.
the update is out, i'd probably have better luck getting the francine amiibo card and buying a reader.
i tried and tried, all resulted in failure.
no one has francine. ill just try someone else then.

how about Kid Cat? Kyle? Chrissy? Whitney? Diana? Freya? Ankha? Bob? Mira? Skye?

Looking for a new Cranky! Avery, Butch or Tom would be great to have but I am open to other subgestions as well. I do not care about originality and can graciously pay in either IGB or TBT. I can not take on Fang, Rooney or Wolfgang due to the villager cycle. Please VM me if interested :)

On the look out for Julian to fill my final space ASAP! Offering bells and rare items. Also have a full catalog! Please VM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back