• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Cookie, Flora, Tangy, Twiggy and Peanuts, Cookie and Tangy being my priority. I can offer lots of bells and carnations, but not much else. I can however offer giant items.

I'm looking for an original . . .

- Phoebe
- Chief
- Bluebear
- Diana
- Beau
- Maple

I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of TBT for any of them. Please VM me for an offer!

Looking for original Lily, Maple, or Julian.

Paying in tbt, please PM me asap! Thank you :)

Last edited:
I am currently looking for barold or groucho. I will give 20,000 igb for groucho or 15,000 igb for barold.

Last edited:
Hey, guys, I thought this might be a good place to post this (but please tell me if it needs to be removed!)
I just tried adopting Viche from someone (the Marie Splatoon squirrel) and it did NOT let me! I talked to her a few times, and no option came up to adopt her. I believe you cannot, at the least, adopt the special villagers from amiibo. I don't know if this means you also can't adopt NORMAL villagers (like Stitches, Francine, etc) that also come from amiibo. I just thought I'd let people know because I've seem some posts looking for amiibo villagers here. I think you should TRY, but do not get your hopes up! <3

Hey, guys, I thought this might be a good place to post this (but please tell me if it needs to be removed!)
I just tried adopting Viche from someone (the Marie Splatoon squirrel) and it did NOT let me! I talked to her a few times, and no option came up to adopt her. I believe you cannot, at the least, adopt the special villagers from amiibo. I don't know if this means you also can't adopt NORMAL villagers (like Stitches, Francine, etc) that also come from amiibo. I just thought I'd let people know because I've seem some posts looking for amiibo villagers here. I think you should TRY, but do not get your hopes up! <3
you can't adopt the new special characters, but you can adopt normal ones like stitches

Anybody, I am desperate for Whitney to come back! I will actually give you anything (Well not anything but you know what I mean), I can give you bells, whether it's IGB or TBT. Please I just need her back :(

Please ignore, I should be getting her from somewhere else

you can't adopt the new special characters, but you can adopt normal ones like stitches

So, like, if I tried to adopt Stella would it work? Or would it not work because she's an amiibo villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Olaf :3 I can pay up to 75 TBT for him.

Looking for Rocco, Violet, and Biff! Will pay TBT or will trade Wolf Link Amiibo items. Originality does not matter. I just want them.

edit: got Rocco!

Last edited:
So, like, if I tried to adopt Stella would it work? Or would it not work because she's an amiibo villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Olaf :3 I can pay up to 75 TBT for him.

i'm guessing stella would work, i think the characters like w. link, ganon, epona etc don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back