• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Kid Cat offering all my tbt, amiibo items from W. Link, Reese, Cyrus or Mable. Also adding 1 mil in bells.

I'm looking for Ankha :)

-I don't have that many bells at the moment of making this post (107k in bank as of now)
-Make your own deal, as long as it isn't outrageous :D

I'm looking for chadder the smug mouse or Punchy the lazy cat or coco the normal rabbit or sucker the lazy octopus. can pay up to 143,594 For any of them! Pm Me if You have one of them Thanks!
Ps I have stitches ;)

Last edited:
Looking for Diana and Beau! Will pay with IGB or TBT (I'd prefer IGB). PM if u have so we could trade. Thanks in advance!

Looking for Lopez, Antonio, and Phoebe! Lemme know what you want. Can offer just about anything.

looking for the dreamies in my sig + my priority atm is beardo & daisy !!! i'm willing to offer a chibi, tbt, bells, anything for my babies ;__;;;;

Looking for Kyle. Send a PM if you have him. Paying with TBT.

Going to be semi AFK so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

i am looking for sprinkle and stitches! i can pay in tbt and igb.
thanks! :)

eloise is moving on out finally
so im looking for either Kid Cat, Bob, Skye, Diana, Freya, or Marshal

no rush tho

desperately looking for etoile from the new sanrio cards!! please ill give anything for this cutie!! (shes the sheep) thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back