• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my baby Kyle for Aika and any of the grey villagers, except Lobo, for Auraria. Please PM me~

Yes I am looking for Skye the wolf? Or perhaps Julian the unicorn? Please and thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally have coco omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

desperately looking for coco, I haven't been able to find her anywhere ;-;

I have coco omg

Still looking for Beau!
Going to make Walker and Ken move out ??
for the time being I'll keep the Stitches I got for Rosie, he's cuuuute <3 (now I understand why people like him xD)

Desperately seeking Cally. I finally have a villager moving on the 18th, but I can TT them out faster. I really want to try snatching Cally up ASAP since I rarely see her being sold or giving away.

Cally_Animal_Crossing.png

Desperately looking for cute snooties ;_;

I can offer 1 mil for anything

Looking for Bill the cute ducky. :) I know that he is not very popular but please don't void him and give him to me instead. We can work out a price too. Bells, Hybrids or items.

I know Tex isn't popular but he's moving from my main town! I will void him in 30 minutes if no one wants him~ :) he is voided!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back