• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! My friend has been looking for Dotty. (He doesn't have an account on Bell Tree forums) Hopefully you don't mind if he asks Dotty to move to his town? :3 1650 - 1796 - 7130 Is his friend code if you accept.

Hey! My friend has been looking for Dotty. (He doesn't have an account on Bell Tree forums) Hopefully you don't mind if he asks Dotty to move to his town? :3 1650 - 1796 - 7130 Is his friend code if you accept.

Can he pick her up now?

I'm new to this site but I am LOOKING FOR OLIVIA. I haven't gotten a response anywhere so far. If you have her, please contact me! I'd appreciate it tons.

I have Olivia and I'm trying to get rid of her. If you'd like her I can keep a sticky note on my desktop with your email and send you an email once I can get her to move out.

Really want Wendy!! Will pay big as she is the last sheep I need for my all sheep town!!!! Please help!!!

Hello, I'm looking for Genji or Roald right now, if anyone has either of them, especially Genji, I'd be really happy. I can give you bells, maybe some items or Cheri, who's moving out on the 17th.

Please pm me!

Last edited:
Looking for any of the following: Erik, Lucky, Goldie, Cherry, or Rosie!!! They are my remaining dreamies. Sorry that I don't have dreamie proof, as you can tell by my last thread, I can't figure out how to make a signature! :(

I will be willing to pay bells for any of them. Just PM me if you're able to give one of them to me and name your price!

Looking for almost any normal villager with the exception of dogs, cats, rhinos, deer, penguins, squirrels, elephants, hippos, pigs, or eagles. Please pm me if you have one for adoption!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back