• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dreamies List.jpg

Hi! If anyone has one of these villagers, can you please let me know? :)

Thanks! :)

Looking for Rosie Mainly,

I cannot afford to may millions for her, so a trade or giveaway would be wonderful!

Last edited:
Currently looking for Carmen the rabbit or Drift the frog! Will pay around 500k-900k for either, but I'm willing to go above that!

Looking for Molly, Shari, Avery, Pierce, Bob, Marshal, or Annalise. Will trade Kody!!! He is moving today. I don't have a lot of bells, so willing to pay 750,000 for someone or trade for Kody!

Last edited:
Looking for Rudy! I'd be willing to pay, although I'm not sure how much he goes for. PM me if you're willing to set something up.

I am looking for Diana, Tangy, Anchovy, Ruby, Lolly, Rowan, and Fang! I'm giving away Lyman, Zucker, Broffina, and Jacques! Please PM me. I am willing to pay, but I might need some time to get the money.

still looking for Coco, shes my last dreamy and I cant seem to find anyone that's auctioning her ;3;

Looking for Dreamies

Hey I'm currently looking for
Groncho
Marshal
Whitney
Chief
Wolfgang
I'm willing to pay, trade items or villagers for them. I'm currently trying to get rid of Snake, Freckles, Midge, and Olivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back